Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Believe

Playing around with new artist "toys" today - specifically the Faber Castelle Pitt Artist Brush Pen. I really like it! The tip is a bit more rigid than the brushes I'm used to, but after a bit of doodling, I feel like I'm getting the hang of it.

There is something about black and white lettering that makes my heart beat faster. I can never get enough!


Trying to grow my art business seems pretty daunting. There is a lot of risk involved (mostly emotional: the risk of REJECTION). But I will keep trying - and believe that it will eventually take off! So in the mean time, between schooling my kids, keeping this house neat and purty, and feeding my growing family, I will keep on practicing and drawing. A lot of ideas are swimming around in my head, and it's just a matter of getting them out onto paper and into the world. 




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Found you through pinterest. As a retired graphic designer for over 25 years, I would like to tell you thanks for sharing, and don't listen to those who would criticize. You have loads of talent!