Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

(oh look - more flowers!)

Sunday was a wonderful, relaxing day. In the afternoon my family settled down and I was able to have some time to myself to just noodle around with my paints and have fun. Pushing colors around on a canvas is wonderfully therapeutic. I recommend it if you've never tried!

Again, I had flowers growing out of my paint brush. This time they were more subdued, deep blues, purples, greens, and citron yellows beckoned. Every have it where the moment seems to be best described by a color? My quiet afternoon was definitely in the blue range! 


I'm calling these moody morning glories - the color is just how my morning glories looked last summer!



Ah, they take so long to climb, bud, and flower. And their happy faces are so short lived. I will definitely be planting more of these this spring! 

But for now, I have some "indoor" morning glories to enjoy - year round!

What flowers are planting this spring?





No comments: